Storytelling on Instagram can sometimes feel like a crushing chore. When you work hard on your content and there’s no visible response from your audience, it’s normal to feel demotivated. But storytelling on Instagram can also be fun. You don’t have to be at the mercy of trends. It is only when you learn to play that your digital space will feel more like a canvas rather than a cage. When you learn to enjoy the process of creating your content, it will attract people who find joy in it too.
We hope this visual series will serve as your starting point as you launch your own passion project or business. It includes layouts from sponsored campaigns we launched at Where To Next and emotional advice that guides our creative practice today.
What’s inside this pack
You will receive an introduction PDF file which contains links to the ff:
- 10 editable photoshop files suited for posting on Instagram, including one event poster
- A PDF guide of 15 tips for storytelling on Instagram (with 4 worksheets)
- An instructional video on how to use our visual templates
- Musings font (for personal posts only - contact us for commercial licensing)
What you need to know
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
You can download a free trial of Adobe Photoshop here: www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/free-trial-download.html
We grant you permission to use our visual templates for both personal use and commercial use, you are free to alter, manipulate, and share the templates with the rest of your work team. This excludes the images on the set that serve as placeholders only and the musings font for personal musings.
To request permissions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.